Soy & Ginger Salmon
- Combine ginger, garlic, lemongrass, cilantro, brown sugar, soy sauce, sake, vinegar, chili sauce and sesame oil.
- Place salmon fillets in mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add oil to a nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add marinated fish and cook until crisp and golden on each side and cooked through.
- To serve, garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories179.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2%
- Cholesterol 0.8mg 1%
- Sodium 4188.5mg 175%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 27.9g
- Protein 8.4g 17%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.