A simple mix of honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger coats and flavors your fish for 30 minutes before you throw it on the pan until the outside is perfectly crispy.
Soy & Ginger Salmon
- Combine ginger, garlic, lemongrass, cilantro, brown sugar, soy sauce, sake, vinegar, chili sauce and sesame oil.
- Place salmon fillets in mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add oil to a nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add marinated fish and cook until crisp and golden on each side and cooked through.
- To serve, garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories179.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2%
- Cholesterol 0.8mg 1%
- Sodium 4188.5mg 175%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 27.9g
- Protein 8.4g 17%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.