Zucchini Pesto Pizza Rolls
- 1 Pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup Basil pesto
- 1 Medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Marinara sauce, warmed
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Meanwhile, let the dough sit out a room temperature while the oven is heating. Coat the wells of a standard 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place the dough on a work surface and use your hands or a rolling pin to stretch it into an 11×16-inch rectangle. Spread the pesto evenly on the dough. Place the zucchini slices evenly over the pesto, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese.
- Starting at a long end, roll the dough up into a tight log. Place on a cutting board seam-side down. Cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick rounds.
- Place a round cut-side up into each muffin well. Bake until golden-brown, 20 to 22 minutes. Serve with the marinara sauce.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories269
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23%
- Sodium 686.3mg 29%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9%
- Sugars 2.5g
- Protein 10.1g 21%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.