Get all the flavor you love about s’mores without sitting in front of a campfire with these S’mores Cupcakes. Buttery graham cracker cupcakes are topped with a rich ganache, then piped with marshmallow.
S’mores Cupcakes with Ganache and Marshmallow
- 1 ½ cups Powdered graham cracker crumbs (about 12 whole graham crackers)
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Table salt
- ¼ tsp. Baking soda
- 1 ½ Sticks unsalted butter (12 Tbsp.), room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. Molasses
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners.
- whisk together graham crumbs, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition until incorporated.
- Mix in molasses and vanilla.
- Alternately add graham mixture and buttermilk (starting and ending with the graham mixture) until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup two-thirds full with batter. Bake cupcakes until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 25–30 minutes; cool in pan 5 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a rack to cool.
- To assemble, spread 2 tsp. Chocolate Ganache over top of each cupcake, then pipe on Marshmallow Topping.
- Paper cupcake liners work best for these cupcakes. Foil liners trap moisture, resulting in gummy, soggy cupcakes.
- If you’d rather not make your own marshmallow topping, substitute with 2 cups marshmallow creme.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories337
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Cholesterol 63mg 21%
- Sodium 113mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.