Smoked salmon fettucine with fresh dill cream sauce is an elegant but easy dinner to make. Tender smoked salmon, cradled on top of fettucine, covered with creamy fresh dill sauce.
Smoked Salmon Pasta with Spinach & Dill
- 4 oz. Dry caserecci or gemelli pasta
- ¾ cup Heavy cream
- 4 cups Chopped fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh dill
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. Hot-smoked salmon (4.5 oz.), flaked
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Heat cream in a skillet over medium until it steams and bubbles appear around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, dill, and pasta, tossing with tongs until spinach wilts; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pasta topped with salmon.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories748
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 23g 115%
- Cholesterol 222mg 74%
- Sodium 117mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 22g 44%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.