The classic salmon-cream-cheese-dill combo is so delicious; this recipe adds a little mascarpone for creaminess and wraps it all up in tender crêpes.Crêpes made with spinach and dill and filled with herbed cream cheese and smoked salmon.
Smoked Salmon Crêpes With Herbed Cheese & Fresh Spinach
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Each minced fresh chives and dill
- 1 tsp. Minced lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Sour cream
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 8 Prepared French Crêpes
- 8 oz. Smoked salmon
- 2 oz. Fresh baby spinach
- Blend cheese, chives, dill, zest, lemon juice, sour cream, and pepper in a bowl with a hand mixer for the filling.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. filling onto half of each crêpe; top with 1 oz. salmon, add 2–3 spinach leaves. Fold bottom half of crêpe up, then carefully fold again to make a triangle shape. Repeat with remaining crêpes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories204
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Cholesterol 66mg 22%
- Sodium 436mg 19%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 12g 24%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.