Shrimp Summer Rolls with Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce
- 12 Rounds rice paper
- 24 Large or jumbo peeled and cooked shrimp
- 1 Large haas avocado, about 6 oz, sliced into strips
- 3 cup Shredded carrot
- 3 cup Shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup Cilantro leaves
- 24 Basil leaves
- 24 Mint leaves
Peanut Dipping Sauce:
- ⅓ cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Reduced-sodium soy sauce*
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce*
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- 6 tbsp Hot water, to thin
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut sauce.
- Take a rice paper wrapper and completely submerge it in hot tap water 10 to 15 seconds, until pliable.
- Place the wrapper on a plate or cutting board and top with 2 shrimp, a few avocado slices, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup cabbage, 2 basil leaves and 2 mint leaves.
- Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling, hold the fold in place, tuck in the sides and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining filling and serve with dipping sauce.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories138
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 22mg 8%
- Sodium 193mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.