Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- 1 ½ lb Large Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Dry White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 ½ tbsp Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 lb Asparagus
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (about 400 – 425 degrees).
- Cut 4 sheets of 14 by 12-inch heavy duty aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on countertop.
- Divide shrimp among packs near center then place asparagus to one side of the shrimp (going the long direction of the foil).
- Pour 1/2 Tbsp white wine over each. Sprinkle over garlic (1 tsp per packet) and lemon zest then season with salt and pepper.
- Divide butter pieces evenly among packets layering them over the shrimp and asparagus.
- Wrap packets in and crimp edges together then wrap ends up (don't wrap too tight – keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate).
- Grill, sealed side upward, until shrimp has cooked through, about 9 – 10 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap then drizzle with lemon juice (or just serve with lemon wedges for spritzing) and sprinkle with parsley.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories358
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Cholesterol 474mg 158%
- Sodium 356mg 15%
- Potassium 386mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 36g 72%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.