- 1 Bottle wine (white or red)
- 1 each – lemon, orange, lime and peach, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Sliced strawberries
- ½ cup Lemonade
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 cup Ginger ale
- 20 oz Can of pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 cup blackberry brandy (optional – not included in nutritional info. Used white wine in calculating info)
- Pour wine into a pitcher. Add lemon, lime and orange wedges, squeezing to release juice as you go.
- Add sliced peaches and strawberries, canned pineapple, lemonade, sugar and brandy (if using).
- Add ginger ale just before using.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories158.5
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0%
- Sodium 12.2mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 10%
- Protein 0.6g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.