Salted Nut Roll Bars are just like the delicious candy bar we all know and love in a simple bar
Salted Nut Roll Bars
- 9×13 Baking Pan
- 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- Measuring Cups/Spoons
- Mixing bowls
- 2 cups Peanuts
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 Yellow cake mix
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup Butter, melted and divided
- 3 cups Miniature marshmallows
- 12 oz. Peanut butter chips
- ½ cup Light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanuts and Rice Krispies. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cake mix, egg and 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Press the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the hot crust. Return to oven for 3-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are puffy and just beginning to turn golden.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and the remaining butter.
- Heat and stir until peanut butter chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the peanuts and Rice Krispies and stir to coat well.
- Carefully spread the peanut mixture over the marshmallows. Refrigerate until set.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories497
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 472mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 37g
- Protein 10g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.