This maple soy glazed salmon is an easy and flavorful dinner that requires only 5 simple ingredients and 20 minutes of cooking!
Salmon with Maple Soy Glaze
- 3 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. Reduced sodium soy sauce, or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Clove garlic, smashed
- 4 Wild salmon fillets, skinless (6 oz each)
- Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in a small bowl, pour into a gallon sized resealable bag and add the salmon.
- Marinate 20 to 30 minutes, turning once in a while.
- Preheat air fryer to 400F. Lightly spray the basket with nonstick spray.
- Remove the fish from the marinade, reserving and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the fish in the air fryer, in batches, air fry 7 to 8 minutes, or longer depending on thickness of the salmon.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and reduce until it thickens into a glaze, 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon over salmon just before eating.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Remove the fish from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Pour the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet and cook 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a simmer over medium heat and reduce until it thickens into a glaze. Spoon over fish just before eating.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories292
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 94mg 32%
- Sodium 797mg 34%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 35g 70%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.