You can Swap ground beef for fresh salmon to make healthy salmon burgers. Similar to a crab cake, these tender salmon patties will melt in your mouth with great multitude of fabulous flavors.
Salmon Burgers with Smoked Paprika Sauce
- 14-Cup Food Processor
- 12-Inch Nonstick Skillet
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- ⅓ cup Each mayonnaise and sour cream
- 2 tsp. Minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ cups Butter cracker crumbs (such as Ritz), about 20 crackers
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. 2Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Spicy brown mustard
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tsp. Each garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, and black pepper
- 1 lb. Skinned salmon fillet, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- 1 ½ cups Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Safflower or vegetable oil
- 4 Hamburger buns split and toasted
- Romaine lettuce, sliced tomato, and sliced red onion
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, paprika, and pepper flakes; season with salt.
- Pulse cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, minced onion, lemon juice, mustard, egg white, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and black pepper in a food processor to combine. Add salmon and capers; pulse until semi-smooth with a few larger pieces.
- Gently shape salmon mixture into four patties the same size as the buns, then freeze until firm, 10–15 minutes. Dredge salmon patties in panko.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Add patties and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Assemble burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato, and sliced onion. Serve burgers with sauce.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories958
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Cholesterol 90mg 30%
- Sodium 952mg 40%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Protein 35g 70%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.