A twist on your favourite Mediterranean Salad, this Salmon Salad comes fully loaded with pan seared, tender-crisp salmon fillets, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and avocados drizzled in the best lemon herb mediterranean dressing!
Salmon Avocado Salad
- 4 Wild salmon fillets, 4 oz each
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, divided
- ¾ tsp Dried parlsey
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 4 tsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar, recommend: Braggs
- ⅛ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz Avocado, diced (from 2 small)
- 4 cup Chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 ½ cups Red cabbage, shredded
- Season salmon with 2 teaspoons of the Dijon, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Adjust the oven on the second rack. Broil salmon 6 to 7 minutes, until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine the red onion with olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon remaining Dijon, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste; let it sit about 5 minutes, so the flavor of the onion mellows
- Add the tomatoes, avocado and toss. When ready to serve, toss in chopped lettuce and cabbage, finish with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar, taste for salt and pepper and adjust as needed.
- Divide the salad in 4 bowls and top each with salmon.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories329
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 62.5mg 21%
- Sodium 287mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 2.5g
- Protein 25.5g 51%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.