Simple Ruby Margaritas combine fresh ruby red grapefruit juice, lime juice, tequila and simple syrup for a rosy variation of the classic margarita.
Ruby Red Margaritas
- Kosher or margarita salt
- 1 can Frozen limeade concentrate (12 oz.)
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- ½ cup Tequila
- 1 cup Club soda
- 1⅓ cups Ruby red grapefruit juice
- Lime slices
- Rim the edges of four glasses with salt.
- Blend limeade concentrate, ice cubes, and tequila in a blender until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared glasses. Top each drink with 1/4 cup club soda and 1/3 cup grapefruit juice.
- Garnish each drink with a lime slice.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories304
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.