Rosemary-Lemon Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes & Spinach
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Half-Sheet Pan
- 10-Piece Glass Nesting Bowls
- Fish Turner
- 1 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, cut into eighths
- 8 Cloves garlic
- 4 Shallots, quartered
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp Each minced fresh rosemary and garlic
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 8 Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (6–7 oz. each)
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 450° with a baking sheet inside.
- Toss potatoes, garlic cloves, and shallots with 2 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange potato mixture on preheated baking sheet and roast 15 minutes; flip.
- Combine rosemary, minced garlic, remaining 2 Tbsp. oil, honey, 1 tsp. salt, and ½ tsp. pepper.
- Coat thighs with rosemary mixture. Add thighs and lemon slices to baking sheet; roast until potatoes are fork-tender and a thermometer inserted into thighs, near, but not touching bones, registers 165°, 25–30 minutes more, adding spinach to baking sheet during the last 3 minutes, cooking until wilted.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories431
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 192mg 64%
- Sodium 739mg 31%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 46g 92%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.