Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and fibers with a spoon.
- Place on a baking sheet, cut side up and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350° about 1 hour or until the skin gives easily under pressure and the inside is tender. Remove from oven and let it cool 10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape out the squash flesh a little at a time. It will separate into spaghetti-like strands.
- Place in a serving dish and serve hot.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories42
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 28mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.