This crab stuffed salmon recipe looks fancy and tastes delicious, but is quick and easy to make … This is a meal that can be prepped ahead of time and just baked when you’re ready to eat it. .
Roasted Salmon Fillets with Crab Cake Topping
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Half-Sheet Pan
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
- 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer
- High-Heat Scraper
- ¼ cup Chive & onion cream cheese spread, such as Philadelphia
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- ⅓ cup Panko
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Minced lemon zest
- 1–2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. Frozen chopped spinach (10 oz.), thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup Canned jumbo lump crabmeat (4 oz.)
- ½ cup Cooked, peeled, deveined, salad shrimp (100–150 count)
- 6 Center-cut salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil, then coat with nonstick spray.
- Beat together cream cheese and milk in a bowl with a hand mixer until smooth, 1 minute.
- Stir in panko, mayonnaise, dill, Dijon, zest, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
- Fold spinach, crab, and shrimp into cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange salmon fillets on prepared baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Spoon about ¾ cup crab mixture onto each fillet.
- Roast fillets until they flake when tested with a fork, 8 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high with rack 6 inches from element. Broil fillets until crab topping begins to brown, 3–5 minutes; remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before transferring to a serving platter. Serve fillets with Dill Hollandaise.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories348
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 146mg 49%
- Sodium 427mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 47g 94%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.