Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash and Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini Whole
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 14 oz Flavorino Tomatoes or Campari Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley or 1 Dried Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning (if possible let rest 5 – 10 minutes to allow flavors to infuse into oil). Place zucchini, squash and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to evenly coat.
- Pour onto prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of each. Roast in preheated oven 25 – 30 minutes until veggies are tender and Parmesan is golden brown. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.