Red, White, and Blue Strawberries
- 20 Strawberries
- 2 cup White Chocolate Dipping Chocolate
- Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Blue Sugar Sprinkles
- Wash the strawberries and let them dry thoroughly.
- Melt the chocolates in a bowl for 30 second increments, stirring between until smooth.
- Dip a strawberry in the chocolate and then then shake gently to remove any excess.
- Turn the berry upside down and let sit for 3 seconds with you holding it up.
- Roll in the sprinkles and gently place on a platter to firm up.
- Serve immediately or within 3 hours.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories81
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Trans Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 3mg 1%
- Sodium 13mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.