The Raspberry Bellini is a refreshing upgrade on take on the popular Champagne cocktail and uses fresh berries with cachaca. It great cocktail to enjoy for the summertime
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Mini Prep Plus Food Processor
- 3-Piece Sieve Set
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- 6 oz. Fresh raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. Superfine sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1½ tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Bottle Prosecco (750 ml), chilled
- Fresh raspberries
- Purée raspberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a mini food processor; strain through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing solids to extract as much juice as possible. Discard solids.
- Measure 3 Tbsp. raspberry purée into four champagne flutes.
- Slowly pour Prosecco over purée to fill flutes by half (Prosecco will fizz up). Stir to combine, then top off flutes with more Prosecco, stirring as needed. Top bellinis with raspberries.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories170
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 11mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.