Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Blue Cheese served on a bed of baby arugula with a light vinaigrette. A delicious combination of salt, acid and sweet.
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Blue Cheese (Grill or Air Fryer)
- 8 Large figs
- ¼ cup Blue cheese, (2 ounces) crumbled
- 4 Thin strips prosciutto , cut in half lengthwise (2 ounces total)
- 6 cups Baby arugula
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp. Golden balsamic vinegar
- pinch salt
- black pepper
- Divide and arrange arugula on 4 salad plates or one platter.
- Starting at the stem end, cut figs in half nearly through but leave the blossom end in tact.
- Press 1/2 tablespoon cheese in the center then press halves back together. Wrap each fig with prosciutto half and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat the grill to high heat, grill 5 minutes turning often until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer 400F 3 minutes. Air fry the figs 5 to 6 minutes, until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Place figs over arugula and drizzle with vinaigrette.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories221
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 20.5mg 7%
- Sodium 572mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 22g
- Protein 7.5g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.