Pork chops piccata with Montreal steak seasoning
FOR THE CHOPS, COMBINE
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Each black pepper and kosher salt
- 1 tsp Granulated garlic
- ½ tsp Ground coriander
- ¼ tsp Each dried dill and red pepper flakes
- 2 Bone-in pork loin chops (6–8 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
FOR THE SAUCE, MELT
- 6 Tbsp Cold unsalted butter, divided
- ¼ cup Minced leek whites
- ¼ cup Dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tbsp Minced fresh parsley
- For the chops, combine paprika, black pepper, salt, granulated garlic, coriander, dill, and pepper flakes; generously rub onto chops.
- Sauté chops in oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned around the edges, 3–5 minutes. Flip chops and sauté until cooked through, 3 minutes more; transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
- For the sauce, melt 2 Tbsp. butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add leek whites and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes. Deglaze pan with wine, scraping up any brown bits. Cook until wine is nearly evaporated; stir in lemon juice and capers.
- Off heat, add remaining 4 Tbsp. butter, 1 Tbsp. at a time, whisking until sauce is emulsified before adding the next. Stir in parsley, then season sauce with salt.
- Serve chops with sauce.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories533
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 24g 120%
- Cholesterol 139mg 47%
- Sodium 1225mg 52%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 20g 40%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.