Pomegranate and bourbon are natural cocktail partners in this bracing sweet-tart cocktail that just screams fall. The festive drink makes the perfect companion to the Cheesy Baked Pumpkin Dip.
- 2 cups Pomegranate juice
- 1 cup Bourbon
- ½ cup Pomegranate molasses
- 8 Dashes bitters
- 2 cups Seltzer water or club soda
- Combine pomegranate juice, bourbon, pomegranate molasses, and bitters in a pitcher; chill until ready to use. Stir in seltzer just before serving.
- Serve tonic in crushed ice-filled glasses.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories166
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 118mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.