Pomegranate Margaritas – Classic margaritas flavored with pomegranate for a holiday twist. Super easy to make and a great recipe for holiday get togethers.
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Warm water
- 1 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Tequila
- ½ cup Pomegranate juice
- ½ cup Triple Sec (or other orange liqueur)
- Crushed ice
- Stir sugar and water together in a pitcher until sugar is completely dissolved. Add lime juice, tequila, pomegranate juice, and Triple Sec; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into glasses filled with crushed ice.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories160
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 4mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.