This seriously delicious pina colada is a sweet cocktail made with Bacardi rum, sweetened condensed coconut milk, a touch of nutmeg to kick it up
Piña Colada with Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 2-Quart Saucepan
- 9" Wire Whisk
- 10" Chef's Knife
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 1 can Full-fat coconut milk (15 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- 1 ½ cups Frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 ½ cups Each pineapple juice and Malibu rum
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- Fresh pineapple wedges
- Heat coconut milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium, whisking until sugar dissolves. Bring coconut milk to a boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until it thickens and is reduced to 1 cup, whisking often, about 30 minutes. Let sweetened condensed coconut milk cool to room temperature.
- Blend ice, frozen pineapple, pineapple juice, rum, lime juice, and sweetened condensed coconut milk in a blender until slushy.
- Garnish Piña Coladas with pineapple wedges.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories306
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Sodium 28mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.