Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 6 oz Sirloin Steak, Boneless
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 oz Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Onion, Diced
- 3/4 cup Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/4 cup cup Light Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 2 oz Light Cream Cheese
- 3 oz Provolone Cheese
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Gently remove the stems, scoop out the gills and spray the tops of the mushrooms with oil, season with 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on high, let the pan get very hot then add the steak and cook on high heat about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice thin, set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, spray with more oil and saute onions and peppers 5 to 6 minutes, until soft.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer to the mushroom caps, about 1/2 cup each.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories256
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 43%
- Cholesterol 26.5mg 9%
- Sodium 383.5mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 3.5g
- Protein 19g 38%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.