Peanut butter fans unite. Complete with a layer of creamy peanut butter and topped with roasted peanuts, these bars are a peanut butter lover’s dream — but they offer much more, as well. A layer of chocolate pleases those with a sweet tooth, and shredded coconut satisfies those who crave a little texture
Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars
THE CRUST, MELT
- 1 box Graham crackers (14.4 oz.)
- 2 Sticks unsalted butter (16 Tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Table salt
THE BARS, LAYER
- 1 cup Milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Peanut butter chips
- 1 ½ cups Sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup Chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Line pan with parchment paper; coat with nonstick spray.
- Process graham crackers in a food processor until crackers are a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, about 2 minutes. Stir in sugar and salt until dissolved. Remove mixture from heat. Stir in cracker crumbs. Press crust into bottom of prepared pan.
- Layer crust with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, and peanuts; drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top layer.
- Bake bars until nuts and coconut are lightly toasted, 35–40 minutes.
- Cool bars in pan on a rack, 45 minutes, then refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Place cutting board over pan and invert. Tap bottom of pan to release crust; peel off parchment paper. Cut bars, from graham cracker side, into 32 servings.
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.