Peachy Thyme Lemonade
- 5 Peaches, halved
- 4 Sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 Lemons juiced, about 1/2 cup
- 2 tbsp Agave nectar or other sweetener
- Place a saucepan over medium heat, then add the peaches and thyme. Cook 5 minutes, stirring often to break up the fruit (use the back of a wooden spoon). Add one cup of water and scrape to remove any bits that might be stuck to the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Puree the mixture in a blender and then strain if you prefer a smooth texture. Add the remaining ingredients and an additional 4 cups of water, then stir to combine.
- Fill 6 tall glasses with 1 cup of ice then top with 8 ounces of the peach lemonade.
- Serve chilled.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories43.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0%
- Sodium 0.5mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4%
- Protein 0.4g 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.