This easy Moscato Sangria is filled with fresh strawberries, peaches, citrus, orange liquor and mint for one refreshing and epic sip! A sweet and tangy sangria recipe that’s the perfect cocktail when serve with ice and cheers all summer long!
Peach & Strawberry Sangria with Fresh Ginger
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Wooden Spoon Set
- 1 cup Chopped fresh peaches
- 1 cup Chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 Knob ginger (1-inch), minced
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar or vanilla sugar
- 1 Bottle rosé wine chilled
- ½ cup St. Germain liqueur
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 Bottle peach soda (such as Izze, 12 oz.) chilled
- Sprinkle peaches, strawberries, and ginger with sugar in a large pitcher or bowl; let macerate at least 30 minutes.
- Stir in wine, liqueur, and vanilla. Just before serving, stir in peach soda and serve sangría over ice.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories230
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 8mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.