Peaches and raspberries are best buddies and make the perfect summer pies. Look to this Peach & Raspberry Grilled Pie when you don’t want to turn on your oven…they’re baked right on the grill. This easy Raspberry Peach Blueberry Pie is filled with summer fruit: berries and peaches! No worries though, you can make this all year long using frozen fruit.
Peach & Raspberry Grilled Pie
- 1 tsp. Light brown sugar
- 2 Fresh peaches, peeled and sliced into 16 wedges
- ¼ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. Light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup Fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 tbsp. Minced orange zest
- 1 tsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 Purchased pie crust (9-inch; such as Pillsbury), halved
- 1 tsp. Unsalted butter, softened
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to medium-high and keeping the other side unlit.
- Combine 1 tsp. brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; toss with peaches to coat. Grill peaches over direct heat, 2 minutes per side. Dice half the peaches into ½-inch pieces; set aside remaining peach slices.
- Combine 3 Tbsp. brown sugar and flour in a bowl; fold in diced peaches, ⅓ cup raspberries, zest, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Place fruit filling on half of each crust. Lightly brush edges of crust with water.
- Fold crust in half to cover filling, creating a triangle. Seal edges of crust with a fork. Coat outsides of pies with softened butter. Wrap pies in aluminum foil.
- Grill pies over direct heat, covered, 5–6 minutes per side. Serve pies with reserved peach slices and remaining ½ cup raspberries.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories581
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Cholesterol 17mg 6%
- Sodium 560mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 30g 120%
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.