Parmesan Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Half-Sheet Pan
- 1 Potato (12–16 oz.), pierced with a fork, coated with olive oil, and seasoned with salt
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Bake potato on a baking sheet until flesh is fork-tender, 50–55 minutes; let cool.
- Trim off ends of potato, halve crosswise, then scoop flesh into a bowl, leaving about ⅛-inch around skins.
- Mash potato flesh with 3 Tbsp. Parmesan, butter, and sour cream. Stir in parsley and season potato filling with salt and pepper.
- Stuff filling back into skins and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake potatoes until browned and heated through, 15–20 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories646
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 23g 115%
- Cholesterol 104mg 35%
- Sodium 390mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 18g 36%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.