Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 20 oz Broccoli
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce/Quick Marinara Sauce Recipe (optional)
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Trim about 1 inch off broccoli stems and discard. Slice the broccoli stalks in half lengthwise to have 4 pieces total.
- Place the broccoli and the garlic cloves on a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and drizzle both sides of the broccoli florets and stems with olive oil. Season both sides with salt and roast cut side up about 10 minutes, until the broccoli is browned on the bottom. Turn the broccoli and garlic and roast an additional 10 minutes until tender and browned and crisp.
- Top with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories168
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 11mg 4%
- Sodium 397mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 9g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.