Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cup Almond flour (not almond meal)
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Ghee, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 350℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- Place the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine; set aside.
- Place the ghee and coconut sugar in a large bowl and whisk until well-combined, about 1 minute. Whisk in the egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, measure 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough from the bowl. Roll between the palms of your hands to form a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart, 12 cookies per sheet. Use a flat spatula or the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten each scoop into a roughly 1/2-inch-thick round disc.
- Bake until the cookies are lightly browned around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories247
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36%
- Sodium 106mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13%
- Sugars 8.6g
- Protein 5.4g 11%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.