This White Wine Spritzer with Basil and Orange is the perfect drink for any summer get-together. It’s light, refreshing, and a bit more hydrating than just drinking wine alone.
Orange-White Wine Spritzer
- ½ cup Each sugar and water
- Minced zest of 1 orange
- 2 cups Each club soda and dry white wine
- ½ cup Fresh orange juice, strained
- Ice cubes
- Heat sugar, water, and zest in a saucepan over high until sugar dissolves for the simple syrup; strain, discard zest, and cool.
- Combine club soda, wine, orange juice, and simple syrup in a pitcher. Divide spritzer among four glasses filled with ice.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories169
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 23mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.