Give the Classic Mojito an orange twist with this delicious and easy-to-make summer drink that is sure to please your dinner guests.
- 12 Leaves fresh mint
- 2 Oranges, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- Crushed ice
- 2 Tbsp. Orange-flavored rum or white rum
- Lemon-lime soda (such as 7-Up)
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- Orange wedges
- Place 6 mint leaves, 1 orange quarter, and 1 Tbsp. sugar in each of two tall glasses. Muddle mint and orange with sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice. Squeeze the juice from remaining three orange quarters into each glass.
- Add 1 Tbsp. rum and a splash of soda to each glass; stir to combine.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and orange wedges.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories187
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 36mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.