Orange Iced Tea
- 2 Oranges, zested, peeled, and flesh cut into segments (see note below)
- 6 Black tea bags
- Bring 16 ounces of water to boil in a saucepan, then add the oranges and tea
- Stir, remove from heat, and allow to steep for 30 minutes
- Strain and add 16 more ounces of cold water
- Serve over ice.
Limes, lemons, and oranges are equally delicious in this tea. Adjust the sweetness as desired.
Like lavender? Add a sprig or two to this tea for a burst of floral freshness. Serving Size: Makes 4 eight ounce servings.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories2.4
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0%
- Sodium 0.0mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0%
- Protein 0.0g 0%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.