For a refreshing taste stir sugar and juice together, mix in the sparkling water. Pour over ice in highball glasses. Garnish with orange slices.
- 2 cups Water
- 1½ cups White sugar
- 6 cups Water
- 1 ½ cups Freshly squeezed orange juice
- ⅓ cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Bring 2 cups water and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan; cook at a boil for 3 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar, and creating a simple syrup.
- Combine simple syrup, 6 cups water, orange juice, and lemon juice in a large pitcher; refrigerate until cold.
- Garnish with orange slices.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories168.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 7.7mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 0.4g 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.