The path to creamy fudge used to be paved with meticulous cooking and constant beating. This practically foolproof recipe makes the road to perfect fudge a lot smoother.
No Fail Fudge
- 2 cups Chopped semisweet chocolate (12 oz.)
- 1 cup Chopped bittersweet chocolate (6 oz.)
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 oz. White chocolate, melted (optional)
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with a 12-inch square of foil; coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine semisweet and bittersweet chocolate with condensed milk in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Off heat, stir in vanilla and any additional mix-ins (right). Spread fudge in prepared baking dish, smoothing the top.
- Drizzle white chocolate over fudge, then refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Invert fudge onto a work surface, peel off the foil, and cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories132
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 4mg 2%
- Sodium 17mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.