No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 5 oz Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cup Light Whipped Topping
- 9 inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust (optional)or Easy 3-Ingredient Low-Fat Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in Better 'n Peanut Butter and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories215
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
- Sodium 83mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 2.5g 5%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.