For a delightful and airy spring treat try these easy to make and the finest No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe there is. so creamy, bursting with blueberry flavor and ready in no time.
No-Bake Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Blueberries
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- High-Heat Scraper
- 9" Springform Pan
- 2-Quart Saucepan
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- Glass Measuring Cup Set
THE CRUST, PULSE
- 9 Whole graham crackers
- ¼ cup ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar (55 g)
- ¼ tsp. Sea salt
- ½ cup Unsalted butter (8 Tbsp.)
THE FILLING, DISSOLVE
- 2 pkts. unflavored gelatin (¼ oz. each), 5 tsp.
- ¼ cup cold water
- 3 pkg. Cream cheese (8 oz. each), room temperature
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 2 cups Plain whole milk Greek yogurt, room temperature
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
THE BLUEBERRIES, COMBINE
- 1 lb. Fresh blueberries
- 3 tbsp. Dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Poppy seeds
- Pulse graham crackers, brown sugar, and salt in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium-high until it smells nutty and brown bits form on the bottom of the pan. Carefully add butter to the crumbs through the feed tube of food processor while running; process until well combined.
- Press crust mixture into an 8- or 9-inch springform pan coated with nonstick spray. Refrigerate until set or freeze 20 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let sit 5 minutes. Microwave gelatin briefly at medium-high to melt, about 10 seconds. (Alternatively, you can warm gelatin mixture in a saucepan over low heat until just melted.)
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a food processor; process until smooth. Add yogurt, zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt; process until filling is smooth. Scrape down sides of food processor, then blend one more time. While machine is running, pour in gelatin mixture and process until well combined.
- Pour filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate cheesecake until set, about 2 hours.
- Combine blueberries, brown sugar, zest, lemon juice, and poppy seeds in a bowl. (These can be made 1 day in advance and refrigerated.)
- Serve cheesecake with prepared blueberries.
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.