This Granita is based on the classic Negroni cocktail, perfecting a refreshing classic drink for any adult treat. Make this boozy summer Negroni Granita and enjoy
Negroni Granita with Orange Zest
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Bakeware Baking Pan
- Baking Dish – 4.8 Quart
- 4 Quart Covered Casserole
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Chopped orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups Blood orange soda or sparkling citrus soda (such as Orangina)
- ½ cup Gin
- ¼ cup Sweet vermouth
- ¼ cup Campari
- Blood orange slices
- Heat sugar, water, zest, and salt in a saucepan over medium for the simple syrup, stirring until sugar dissolves, 5 minutes.
- Combine soda, gin, vermouth, Campari, and simple syrup. Pour mixture into a 3-qt. baking dish, cover, and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
- Scrape granita with a fork to fluff, then scoop into serving dishes and garnish with orange slices.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories136
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 10mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.