Mushroom Kale Lasagna Rolls are one of the tastiest ways to enjoy kale! They are quick, easy and perfectly portioned.
Mushroom Kale Lasagna Rolls
- 10 9 oz. dry lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2½ cups quick marinara sauce
- 5 cups Kale, stems removed, chopped fine
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 15 oz. Part skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg, whisked
- salt and fresh pepper
- 3 oz. 10 tbsp. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Place kale in a food processor and pulse a few times until chopped.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden, about a minute. Add kale, salt and pepper and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the pan, cook until soft, an additional 5-6 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine cooked kale, mushrooms, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out cooked lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry.
- Take 1/3 cup of mushroom kale mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle 1 cup of sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Makes 10 rolls. Serve with extra sauce on the side.
- Amount Per ServingCalories258
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33%
- Cholesterol 41mg 14%
- Sodium 208mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 11.5g 23%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.