With a mix of three different sweet and juicy berries, plus crème de cassis, this refreshing Triple Berry & Cassis Sorbet hits the perfect balance of sweet, tart, and cool.
Mixed Berry & Cassis Sorbet
- 12 oz. Fresh or thawed frozen blackberries
- 12 oz. Fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- 12 0z. Fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- ½ cup Superfine sugar
- ¼ cup Crème de cassis liqueur
- 3 tbsp. Light corn syrup
- Purée blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries in a food processor; strain through a fine-mesh sieve to make about 3 cups. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Whisk sugar, crème de cassis, and corn syrup into fruit purée; cover and chill until cold, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Churn fruit mixture in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s directions until thick and slushy, 25–30 minutes.
- Transfer sorbet to a freezer container, smooth the top, cover with waxed paper, and seal. Freeze sorbet until firm, 4–5 hours.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories133
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 9mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.