Spaghetti with Mushrooms, Garlic and Oil
- 12 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ cup White Wine
- ½ lb High Fiber Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until soft, about 1 minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté about 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook another 3 minutes.
- Before draining the pasta reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- Drain pasta and toss with mushrooms, parsley and pepper.
- If pasta is too dry, add a little of the reserved pasta water.
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories292.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 13%
- Sugars 2.6g
- Protein 9.9g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.