Mashed Potatoes Au Gratin with Boursin
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 4-Piece Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- Vegetable Peeler Set
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Box Grater
- 2-Quart Baking Dish
- 5-1/2-Quart Dutch Oven with Domed Lid
- Wooden Spoon Set
- 4-Piece Kitchen Strainer/Colander Set
- Potato Masher
- 10-Piece Glass Nesting Bowls
- 3 lb Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Half-and-half, warmed
- 1 pkg Garlic & Fine Herbs Boursin cheese (5.2 oz.), softened
- 8 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened and divided
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with butter.
- Cook potatoes in a pot of boiling salted water over medium-high heat until fork-tender, 15 minutes.
- Add half-and-half, Boursin, and 4 Tbsp. butter; mash potatoes until they reach desired consistency, then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer potatoes to prepared dish. (If making ahead, cool, then cover dish, chill overnight, and bring to room temperature before baking.)
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine remaining 4 Tbsp. butter, Parmesan, and parsley; crumble over top of potatoes.
- Bake potatoes until warmed through and top is golden brown, 45–60 minutes; sprinkle top with additional parsley.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories389
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 16g 80%
- Cholesterol 68mg 23%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.