This homemade marinara sauce offers rich and lively tomato flavor. You’ll need only five basic pantry ingredients to make this delicious marinara sauce
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, smashed
- 28 oz. Can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Small bay leaf
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh basil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden, being careful not to burn.
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and bay leaf. Stir and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and let simmer about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh basil.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories53
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%
- Sodium 282mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
- Sugars 4.5g
- Protein 0.1g 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.