You can make a full dinner on a sheet pan. Sheet Pan Salmon with maple and mustard is not only a perfect weeknight meal, it’s impressive
Maple-Mustard Sheet Pan Salmon with Delicata & Broccoli
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 9" Wire Whisk
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Half-Sheet Pan
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- Pastry Brush Set
- Fish Turner
- ¼ cup Pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Each olive oil and Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Each stone-ground mustard and cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh thyme
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 Medium delicata squash (1 lb.), halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 Bag fresh broccoli florets (12 oz.), tossed with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and seasoned with salt and black pepper
- 4 Fillets skinned salmon (6 oz. each; about 1¼-inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 425° with a baking sheet inside.
- Whisk together maple syrup, oil, Dijon, stone-ground mustard, vinegar, and thyme; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss squash with half the maple syrup mixture; season with salt and pepper. Arrange squash on preheated baking sheet and roast 10 minutes. Flip squash and add broccoli florets to baking sheet; roast 10 minutes more.
- Brush fillets with 2 Tbsp. maple syrup mixture, then add fillets to baking sheet; roast until vegetables are fork-tender and a thermometer inserted into centers of fillets registers 125–130° for medium-rare, 8–10 minutes more, or to desired doneness. Drizzle remaining maple syrup mixture over fillets and squash.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories474
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 87mg 29%
- Sodium 387mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 42g 84%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.