This rich and creamy mango smoothie is a fast and healthy choice for breakfast, or any time. The mango and mandarin flavors are deep, and the honey provides a pleasing compliment. It’s a great source of fiber and potassium and contains no dairy products. This mango smoothie is simple to make, so it is an ideal breakfast choice to those in a hurry.
- 1 can Mandarin orange segments (15 oz.), drained and rinsed
- 1 Mango, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Ice
- ½ cup Vanilla-flavored soy milk
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Combine orange segments, mango, banana, ice, and soy milk in a blender; pulse on high until blended. Add honey, if desired.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories234
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 39mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 7g 29%
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.