The Bellini is a classic cocktail that comes to us from Italy. If you’ve never had one, it’s a bit like a mimosa but with a thick peach purée
- ¾ cup Mango juice or nectar (such as Ceres)
- 1 Bottle Prosecco (750 ml), chilled
- 6 tsp. Grenadine
- 6 Fresh raspberries
- Pour 2 Tbsp. mango juice into each of 6 champagne flutes; fill with sparkling wine. Pour 1 tsp. grenadine over the back of a spoon near the inside of each flute to flow to the bottom for the layering effect. Top each bellini with a raspberry.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories144
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 11mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.