Love is in the air, but so is the wonderful smell of these date night dinner dishes. If you’re over the go-to restaurant reservation and think a romantic date night at home does the trick, check out these ideas to make any weeknight dinner a romantic one. Candles are always a good start!
An Un-brie-lievable Starter
Get your date night dinner started on the right foot with an appetizer of brie, almonds, and honey for your honey. Here’s how:
- Place a 7 oz wheel of brie in a small oven-proof baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Remove and drizzle a ¼ cup honey on top. Sprinkle a ¼ cup sliced almonds, 1 tsp chopped thyme, and freshly cracked black pepper on top.
- Return to oven and bake another 7 minutes. Serve with a sliced baguette and crackers.
Surf Up Some Steak For Your Sweetie
For the main event, start with our hall of fame recipe: Bavette Steak and Balsamic Burst Tomato Sauce. Steak is always a good start for any date night dinner, but why not go the extra mile? By adding two fully-cooked shrimp to this dish, you’ll be creating a surf & turf meal for the ages. What’s that? You want to take this to ANOTHER level? Add some freshly-torn basil for extra oomph.
Ice, Ice(cream), Baby
Finish off your date night with this delicious concoction that combines two after-dinner favorites.
Bonus: Add our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to your next box and you’ll be half way there!
- Place a pint container of coffee-flavored ice cream at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 tsp Nutella on the smooth sides of four double chocolate cookies.
- Spread slightly softened ice cream two of the cookies and top with the remaining cookies. Use an offset spatula or butter knife to smooth out ice cream.
- Place on a parchment-line baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before eating.
What are your go-to’s for a date night dinner at home? Snap pics of your favorites and send them to us on Instagram!