These drinks are the refreshing adult version of your childhood favorite lemonade. Serve these tasty Lemon Shake-Ups in mason jars that really shouts at you “summertime”.
Lemon Shake Ups
- 1¼ cups Sugar
- 1¼ cups Water
- 6 cups Crushed ice
- ¾ cup Rum
- ¾ cup Triple Sec
- 6 Lemons, halved
- Club soda
- Dissolve sugar in water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; reduced heat to low and simmer 3 minutes. Transfer syrup to a bowl; let cool completely.
- Fill each of six jars with 1 cup ice, 1⁄3 cup prepared syrup, 2 Tbsp. rum, and 2 Tbsp. Triple Sec; squeeze juice of 1 lemon into each jar (slice and reserve squeezed lemon halves). Cover jars with tight-fitting lids and shake vigorously to mix.
- Top each drink with club soda and garnish with lemon slices.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories186
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 8mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.